SEN 0.00% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

re: down again isnt it funny how just the buyers according to...

1. 91 Posts.
    re: down again isnt it funny how just the buyers according to jiggy are getting smashed, so how is it still up on the day. rofl

jiggy buffett is never wrong with his downramps.

For those that want to employ a new trading method just watch the price when it drops slightly and then Jiggy will post and wammo its time to buy.

20/10 “Well well for such imminent announcments to be coming as the rampers desperately keep telling people for the 100th time someone is doing some serious dumping Should start falling soon” It went down 1 cent, then back up by 1.5 cents not long after your post. That’s some pretty serious dumping lol oh shoot the sky is falling quick every one run for cover.

18/10 “sellers everywhere - not a goood sign” It was 45.5 cents then went up to 48 cents

17/10 “titanic part 11” 44.5 cents then went up to 45.5 cents. Did they raise the titanic in the sequel?

16/10 “Now that the rampers have been caught out lying again claiming announcments were only a day or two away weeks ago we can expect to see a decline” 48 cents approx dropped to 44.5 cents. Well jiggy you got that right for a few hours then the next couple of days happened and look we are now .5 up to 48.5 cents. Hehehe

13/10 “falling quickly looks like the rampers party has ended :)” 48.5 cents then and where is it now oh yeh 48.5 cents. Jiggy I have never seen it fall so quickly.

10/10 “down again fell down” 49.5 cents then two days later over 50 cents.

5/10 “I have to say this is the first time in a long time the the Sen chart looks very good for some serious positve price action if it can break 50 cents” It was 48 cents it broke 50 you didn’t put your money where your mouth is and then suddenly within a few days the sky was falling again hehehe.

28/9 “going down” “no announcments which should not be a surprise as said by the rampers going down now” “i am right again ....down”
    Jiggy you will always be right it you say its falling just after it falls.
    Was 46.5 on the 28th then climbed to 50 and today a close of 48.5 lol Lucky we listened to you.

I could go back for a few months but you get the jist lmao.

BTW jiggy any minute now to announce the quantum partner and next two days will be the alliance announcement hehehehe.

I think Im a little too bored today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $8.691K 543.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29928 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 587464 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.