SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

SENEX...Email your OBJECTION / AGAINST T/O offer

1. 3,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    Below was my email to SENEX (SXY) CEO and Board......the offer is now $4.60 plus a 5c Div......and I still, will VOTE AGAINST the take-over(or whatever they name it)........Disgusted to sell out to a Foreign South Korean company! (Also with Gina Rhinehart assisting the sell-out to foreign ownership of OUR Australian Gas Assets)
    SHAME!!

Hello Ian Davies and The B.O.D.

This is to inform you and the BOD that, as a TOP20 shareholder in SENEX Energy I will be voting AGAINST the $4.40 offer from POSCO should it come to a shareholders vote.
    Along with many other current shareholders that I have been speaking with, we will vote AGAINST the current $4.40 offer.

I have been a shareholder in our company since Jan 2015 and hold more shares in Senex, within my Superfund.

I believe that you, Ian, as Managing Director, along with the BOD's, have done a great job in building our company into what it has become today.

The future potential of SXY in this current, high GAS price environment is worth far more than $4.40 per share, in my humble opinion!

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.