SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Below was my email to SENEX (SXY) CEO and Board......the offer...

1. 3,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 446
    Below was my email to SENEX (SXY) CEO and Board......the offer is now $4.60 plus a 5c Div......and I still, will VOTE AGAINST the take-over(or whatever they name it)........Disgusted to sell out to a Foreign South Korean company! (Also with Gina Rhinehart assisting the sell-out to foreign ownership of OUR Australian Gas Assets)
    SHAME!!

Hello Ian Davies and The B.O.D.

This is to inform you and the BOD that, as a TOP20 shareholder in SENEX Energy I will be voting AGAINST the $4.40 offer from POSCO should it come to a shareholders vote.
    Along with many other current shareholders that I have been speaking with, we will vote AGAINST the current $4.40 offer.

I have been a shareholder in our company since Jan 2015 and hold more shares in Senex, within my Superfund.

I believe that you, Ian, as Managing Director, along with the BOD's, have done a great job in building our company into what it has become today.

The future potential of SXY in this current, high GAS price environment is worth far more than $4.40 per share, in my humble opinion!

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.