EWC 7.69% 1.4¢ energy world corporation ltd

I can read this in a few ways, including:1. Building pressure by...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21

I can read this in a few ways, including:

1.Building pressure by unions for power plant workers tocontinue having ‘their’ jobs with PTES by way of:

a.Assisting PTES to exercise one/or more of the optionsoutlined in EWC 13 Sept 2022 ASX announcement, such as

i.Continuing tooperate as a merchant supplier on short term or ad hoc basis with both PLN andother parties,

ii.Renewingthe PPA which would see us remain a long-term electricity supplier to theregion, should the opportunity arise again in the future,

iii.Working with other parties, some of whom have already been in contact with us concerning the use of the assets,

iv.Mothballing the plant, with a view to bringing it back online as adedicated power source for our LNG projects.

b.Assisting PTES in obtaining market value forwhole/part sale of power plant (as indicated in EWC’s 31 Aug. 2022 Prel. AR,page 10).

Depending on the electricity demand/supply picture regarding SouthSulawesi, pressure will also build on PLN to enter into a new PPA (be it withPTES or a new owner).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $43.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.636K 188.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 69274 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.