EWC 9.09% 1.0¢ energy world corporation ltd

I doubt John will find much. The skeletons seem fairly well...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I doubt John will find much. The skeletons seem fairly well known, hence the s/p is where it is. Its basically priced for the current cash flow and debt burden and giving 0 value to the other revenue streams which can make this a multiplication story. I actually agree with how its priced - too much uncertainty, execution risk, poor leadership, and decision making to suggest they can build and deliver this project. That said, this is why I am invested, I treat this stock like an option. You pay a small premium to get exponential upside if they do actually deliver on even half of what they've built.

Clueless100 - I tend to agree with your friends that Stewart and the team are likely pigheaded and stubborn. They didn't pivot the business model, make friends or play the game during their time in the Phils. I suspect everything they have told you is probably accurate. That said, Stewart is sitting on a lot of gas, an almost complete energy plant, and a way to monetise it in the coming 6months, so whilst I don't like the journey, I am like the underlying assets and the finish line is in sight. I don't think John joining the board is a coincidence. I think this is where he brings in the serious players who know how to monetise, play capital markets and create shareholder value.

I am sitting tight and adding on down days. The shorts are gone, we have capital from the raise, we have strategic shareholders and a partner in Indo, and who knows, maybe even a partner in the phils. the world needs gas....check out the price and politics for the stuff. EWC is well positioned to take advantage of this if it gets its act together in the next 6-12 months. Im bullish it can do that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $30.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $3.195K 318.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3623619 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1253045 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.