BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

By chance I came across Brockmans job advertisement on...

1. 217 Posts.
    By chance I came across Brockmans job advertisement on CareerMine which can also be found on BRMs website regarding a Senior Exploration Geologist. The necessary planning required to explore other IO tenements in Qrt3 '10 would appear to be the job of the new Geologist.

This position reports to the Principal Geologist and will be responsible for managing Brockman?s regional iron ore exploration projects in the Pilbara region. The key areas of accountability for the Senior Exploration Geologist role include:
     Development, budgeting, scheduling, supervision and execution of multi-disciplinary exploration programmes.
     Data interpretation and assessment of results.
     Project generation and evaluation of JV or acquisition opportunities.
     Preparation and maintenance of technical data and reports, including statutory reporting.
     Stakeholder liaison, including heritage and environmental approvals and compliance.

This is another positive step towards being excepted as a legitimate new player in the IO industry. Most producers within the IO industry have 2 or more projects to hang their hat on. This is a step that BRM must take to do the same!

Just as a side note, the recent bullish run of nickel makes me wonder whats happening with the Irwin-Coglia Nickel-Cobalt Laterite Project. Minara (MRE-part of the Murrin Murrin JV partner) has also had a good run recently based on better nickel prices. I understand BRMs focus must be on Marillana but Irwin-Coglia deserves some ongoing assessment imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.