SDV 0.00% 50.5¢ scidev ltd

sensational news pending, page-2

1. 1,367 Posts.
    "Intec International Projects Pty Ltd was established in 2007 as a vehicle for the development of overseas opportunities. It is wholly-owned by Intec Ltd and jointly operated by Intec and a London-based corporate financier with excellent international connections, under which we are together currently developing opportunities in minerals-rich and technology-hungry Iran. We will be making a more specific ASX announcement about this 'when the ink has dried'."

This is the stuff we long termers want to hear, sensational news.

"Intec Exploration has acquired and applied for a number of mineralogically prospective exploration tenements immediately adjacent to and surrounding the Young Nickel Laterite Project of Jervois Mining Ltd and the currently operating magnesite mine of The Young Mining Company Limited (owned by the Orind Group in India). Intec Exploration considers that its tenements in this region are both prospective and strategic in nature and is being granted an Intec Process licence in relation to ores discovered within its tenements. This will be the subject of a more detailed ASX announcement shortly."

Now how sick are the JRV directors going to look when INL start up an operation right next door, hahahahaha again sensational stuff.

Things are priming beautifully and this puppy will have it's time in the sun, Monkeys, Donkeys, Wood Ducks they will all get gobbled up by the big boys, great work Intec.

PW will be in high demand by the insto's and brokers once all this is released, i don't believe our market has seen a minerals processing / technology company like this one and again all for what 7c, very very cheap.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.