ASX 0.09% $64.06 asx limited

sense being restored, page-7

1. 122 Posts.
    I bought some small parcels during the drop, expecting to benefit either way, by averaging down from here or selling on strength. Missed the boat this morning but valued my sleep too much.

I share some of your views that BNB and MQG are rising risk with their falling prices. eg. AFG. I think it goes with the territory. Why is it this cheap? Something dodgy perhaps? Your sentiment will change then, but now it feels cheaper and more of a value play. Plus we are at the mercy of company announcements and media rumours. So only take small punts on these babies, but their high volitility can be very profitable.

Ben B really is a slave to public oppinion. I don't think he will do the american people any favours by addressing the sharemarket and not inflation. You can't erase losses in real terms by artificially inflating markets.

After listening to the news tonight, I am mildly convinced that we will see interest rate rise when the RBA meet next. I think this is very wise and our economy needs all the cushioning/cooling it can get so that we don't get dragged under by the US and that our own bubble here doesn't burst causing all sorts of grief. If your portfolio remains property heavy which I imagine the majority of you are, then a weakened sharemarket is a small sacrifice to a property bubble burst.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$64.06
Change
0.060(0.09%)
Mkt cap ! $12.42B
Open High Low Value Volume
$63.50 $64.81 $61.89 $35.08M 551.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1495 $63.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$64.10 1005 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.