SNS 9.52% 2.3¢ sensen networks limited

Another thing I've been looking at is who makes up the share...

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Another thing I've been looking at is who makes up the share registry of SenSen, as the share price baffles me.
    The below little read discusses what I've been thinking is the reason for it not having much awareness.
    A solid business which will take its time for a slow move up and no pumps.

Some excerpts:

"Generally speaking, as a company grows, institutions will increase their ownership. Conversely, insiders often decrease their ownership over time. Warren Buffett said that he likes ‘a business with enduring competitive advantages that is run by able and owner-oriented people’. So it’s nice to see some insider ownership, because it may suggest that management is owner-oriented."

"We can see that SenSen Networks does have institutional investors; and they hold 7.0% of the stock. This can indicate that the company has a certain degree of credibility in the investment community"

"

A deeper analysis brings to light the fact that 54% of the company is controlled by the top 4 shareholders suggesting that these owners wield significant influence on the business.

While it makes sense to study institutional ownership data for a company, it also makes sense to study analyst sentiments to know which way the wind is blowing. As far I can tell there isn’t analyst coverage of the company, so it is probably flying under the radar."

https://**.st/stocks/au/software/asx-sns/sensen-networks-shares/news/could-sensen-networks-limiteds-asxsns-investor-composition-influence-the-stock-price/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $17.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $8.405K 400.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 64837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 15.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ 206
Last updated 15.57pm 29/03/2024 ?
SNS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.