SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

VatreniHR is still here! Yeah management communication is...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    VatreniHR is still here! Yeah management communication is something is something that needs to be addressed, I’m really curious on how they bounce back this quarter with all the extra supplies they bought to scale up for “something”

it’s also curious this is the first time they have mentioned “to drive shareholder value” which was an eye opener to me. If I take a step back and look at the bigger picture, this company has been in the game for a while, they have AbioMed reuccuring revenue, they know a lot of big players who could change their game at any point. They have spoken about having a factory plan for “scaling up” manufacturing so they can keep up with demand.

at 5m market cap it won’t be that hard to go from 5m-50m on a bit of positive news, 10x gains. Lots of gaps to fill in the sell market above 2.3c

They still can approach how they work with shareholders differently but they have always been the under sell over deliver, they just haven’t delivered what the hype has been around them. Now it’s onto them to deliver AbioMeds order this FY22 and see who else they can pick up as a customer.

Good luck to all holding still - MEMS industry is a massive industry which isn’t slowing down in the states anytime soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.