SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Sensera Q3 conference call summary, page-3

1. 5,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    The Timelio agreement essentially provides Sensera payment terms extension to help with cash flow against the Zoetis/Smartbow contract. It is not a debt facility that they are able to draw down on. Ralph made it quite clear that the company is in discussions with institutions regarding a debt facility and that this would be settled after Q4. My understanding is that Ralph has excellent existing relationships with some of these instos having previously dealt with them in the past in previous CEO roles.

The company is currently likely close to it's lowest cash position as Ralph mentioned in the call they may go CF+ during May which is nearly upon us. Obviously the cash position grows once this milestone is reached.

I have a lot of faith in Ralph. He is extremely experienced and find him a very honest operator. If crap hits the fan and they need to raise a couple of million, then so be it. It won't be the end of the world unless you're a short term trader in for pips. I can see Sensera being a $250-$500m company over the next few years. The stock is currently valued at only ~$30m with multiple billion dollar $ clients and growing significantly across multiple verticals. A screaming buy IMO.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.