BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I just wanted to bring this thread up as I wanted opinions from...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I just wanted to bring this thread up as I wanted opinions from others. We have been talking about BS too much

There are four categories of Sensetime products, according to their website; and they are similar to Brainchip.
    -Intelligent Video Analytics
    -Identity Verification
    -Mobile Internet
    -Others, including Driver monitor system.

When I google, I was able to find a few agreements.
    -Honda is working with Sensetime on self driving.
    -Sensetime signed strategic investment agreement with Qualcomm in 14 Nov 2017.

-SenseTime signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Shenzhen’s Public Security Bureau at the command centre -building of the Bureau on 20 March 2018.

It basically means there is less likely to be no revenue being generated from these sectors. Maybe the only source of the revenue is Mobile Internet and Identity Verification. I may be wrong but highly doubt it. But yet they have been valued at $4.5B! :O

I also looked up in their technology, and they use “Deep Learning Platform” that leverages CPU and GPU. Honestly, I do not know what this means. However, from memory, Cyberworks and DB have mentioned that PVM described akida to be a standalone chip. That meant no CPU or GPU required for akida to run in ADAS. That not only provides cost wise advantage to Brainchip but makes it very disruptive.

Mobileye, on the other hand, had revenues from ADAS and had $121 mil in the operating profit year before the acquisition by Intel. Intel’s bid was at $15B. 124 times its profit. Intel had to acquire Mobileye because the company was far behind in the autonomous technology.

If we are able to prove Akida to perform better than the old systems and reduce the cost, I would believe this would be very disruptive to many chipmakers, and increase our presence as a target for takeover. If Akida is something they can’t miss, the bids will go up. It is a new techinology, and if what PVM believes is true, the bid might be higher than Sensetime’s value.

There is currently about 1B shares on issue.
    $1B bid = $1 per Share, $4.5B bid= $4.5 per Share, $10B bid =$10 per Share
    Our current SP is at $0.145 so doing the math, it is possible to make us in heaven.

The question would be how many sales pipelines there are for Akida. Will we be able to make hundreds of millions or at least $100 millions like Mobileye did? I think this is where LDN is trying to take us to. And, I don’t use much hope when I invest, but I really wish he can get it through for our sakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $1.251M 6.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 1837538 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 114606 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.