RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Sensible discussions regarding opinions for the AGM.

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    Hi all, I am an RMX holder and am certainly disgusted by the way Dugdale has missed every key milestone date over the last 3 years. I am no fan of the current board.

However I am torn between if the potentially new / unknown directors are a better option given they have not stated their intention and plans.

A couple of key thoughts below.
    - the potentially new directors only state their displeasure with current management and share price. (And fair enough too). But what do they want to do with the company?
    - I am disappointed that when served with AGM motion to dismiss the board, Dugdale did not role out the DFS which he continually says is just about done. That was a chance for the current board to show they have achieved something.
    - In the AGM response by Dugdale he mentions that he is happy to discuss a potential takeover at a fair price with the new directors. It suggests to me that the current board are not serious about mining the patangas. And if they want to sell the company, why are they not using previous capital raising funds to drill to confirm the size of the resource or increase the size of the resource to increase a takeover price?

As said, I do not approve of the current board but do not know what the potentially directors plans are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.