RMX 0.00% 0.2¢ red mountain mining limited

And BMV share price 3.62 pence at close. And where is BMV going...

1. 123 Posts.
    And BMV share price 3.62 pence at close. And where is BMV going to get additional funds to fund their ongoing part in Batangas. A capital raise, and how will RMX fund that, if they potentially choose to do so, to ensure no dilution? Or does BMV make enough out their existing copper concentrate business? Why board of RMX ever took shares in BMV is beyond me. What benefit do we as shareholders get out of holding shares in BMV. RMX board has never told us that - they just announced that we, as shareholders in RMX, were now the proud owners of BMX shares, purchased at 5.75p. The adjectives keep flooding into my mind but the verbs (doing words as I recall at school) like drilling and disclosure seem to not be part of vocabulary. Was only giving a grammar lesson as a bit of light heartedness on a Sunday night when we should be all chilling out, but all this in my opinion, both in respect to current board and potential board is not good enough. Couple of weeks or so to go before votes close but lets hope we get some concrete plans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.847M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.444K 1.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 27646101 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 135249255 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.