SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

sensitive information, page-16

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Pilko

Well said. What others like Bill don't realise is that Russia, along with the rest of the western world, has a huge problem with liver disease. Why look at the USA?:
    **Actually, I think you would find that if SLA were serious about liver disease that they would be targeting asia because that is where the big problem is, hepatitis.

1.Russia has a massive population.
    **With wealth distribution highly skewed and few people in a position to pay for expensive drugs, even with governement subsidies.

2. The Directors are Russian and obviously know the market potential.
    **Only Soultanov is Russian

3. The Directors can speak the language.
    **See 2.

4. The source and production plant are in Russia
    **Who cares? Transport costs for drugs are next to nil. I mean really.

5. Russia has one of the largest growing economies today.
    **Yeah, great. Their pharma market is 3% that of the US.

6. Russia is on the door step of Europe and Scandinavia (also large economies other than the US)
    ** Planes, telephones and the internet make really obviate any advantage this would have given Russians 100 years ago

7. If Bill knew anything about the US Drug Approval process, which he obiously doesn't then, he would know that it could take years and years and much longer to do trials etc.
    **True, but at the end of the day you get drugs that are demonstrated to work and, more importantly, that governments and health insurance companies are willing to pay for. If you think they are going to pay for Ropren you need your head read. Having said all of that, they could have it on the market very quickly in the US if they put it through as a complementary medicine. Quicker than they got it through the Russian regulatory system and they still wouldn't have had to demonstrate that it does anything of benefit.

8. SLA have set up in Aust to obviously gain credibility in the West, also it makes for a good test market for intro into other Western countries and on the door step of Asia.

** SLA set up in Australia because that is where Soultanov and Kilroy live. No other reason.

Bill is obviously not familar with marketing of drugs, or that other economies exist outside Australia and The US.

**Actually, I am. The two main markets are the US and Europe. Eurpoe has gained more favour recently because the EU has made it more like tackling one country than many countries, but companies still look to the US because that is where the dollars - pure and simple.

I am enjoying the debate. Keep it up.

Bill

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.