SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

I think you'll need much more than fingers crossed to be honest...

1. 1,566 Posts.
    I think you'll need much more than fingers crossed to be honest with you, although I am quite bullish on both Au and Ag in the much longer term because eventually QE will need to come to an end if the USD and other currencies are to have any credibility going forward. Simply put, it is obvious that inflation is being driven through the share market with higher and higher prices for shares EXCEPT gold and silver shares, the ultimate anti-trade. Right now, very few out there want or think they need an anti-trade. To be truthful, gold could go to levels no one dreamed possible 18-24 months ago 900-1000 USD/ounce is not out of the question, as is 15-16 USD/ounce silver. (Major support levels). Think it can't happen? The AUD dropping is the only thing saving this puppy at the present, the charts are horrible and anyone holding gold or silver shares has been playing a mug's game for quite some little while. I played it too, but got out with my skin intact. You simply cannot fight a rising share market holding gold and silver shares. I now am only buying physical silver when it is cheap and earn 4.25% on a savings account. (super is in a balanced fund). I learned a very severe lesson earlier this year with MBN, it nearly cleaned my clock. NEVER, EVER, AGAIN will I buy anything with counter party risk physical is yours and yours alone. You may not make as much, BUT you sleep at night buying down at reasonable levels. It does not dilute or need a capital raising either. GLTA, I mean it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.