MYG 1.19% 83.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

sensitivity of gold price on npv calculations, page-13

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Fbx258 - True it is alot cheaper and more derisked than at the $0.29 my first parcel got in at. That said, I would've thought there's still some derisking to go - BFS stage 2, and have they fully financed? I know they've had the 3.7m raising with provident capital, but apart from that I don't remember any financing deals on the table?

That said I thought they had 400k ozs in the ground as opposed to MYG which is already above 500k. PGI - I will jump on the forum, care for a quick intro there or here? had a quick look at recent announcements, seems like production between sept-dec of 2k ramping up to 4k ozs. Still near the 52 week low of 12c though - any reasons? Obviously haven't seen the big picture for total annual production once fully ramped up, so maybe that explains the share price - or have i missed something?

Not sure about a market crash but I've had some money hit my brokerage account - lining up for MYG now but yet another day, no announcement. Still crossing fingers. But perhaps time to checkout and diversify into something like PGI, had some recommendations to check out SBR but having watched MYG i'm more inclined to stick with what i know and go against the 'diversification' theory.

There's a few "NXXT" trades on MYG going through this morning - any idea what these mean?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $75.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.5¢ 83.5¢ 83.0¢ $22.85K 27.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14711 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 25848 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.