AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

In a lot of the info available, there are lots of claims about...

1. 3,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    In a lot of the info available, there are lots of claims about the tech, but power output is not one of them. If you google 'audio pixels power output' at almost the top hit is this thread.

Power efficiency yes, but traditional speakers esp in small devices use very little power anyway. power use for audio is not a large part of power budget for many devices with audio. Frequency response, yes, but no good if you cant turn it up loud enough. Small in size and very thin, that's great but smartphone manufacturers are managing fine with the size devices that are being built these days, and if anything, they are getting larger, i.e. iphone 6 will be larger. If a whole lot cheaper than current tech, as they claim cost effective, I want to see the money, how much is the speaker/s in an iphone, how much to apple pay for them and how much is the equivalent audiopixel speaker likely to cost, is it cheaper, will it be cheaper, when will it be cheaper, if more expensive, exactly what benefits will apple gain in frequency response, form factor and space savings etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.