QRL 2.13% 24.0¢ quintessential resources limited

sent an email

1. 968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    I sent Paige an email with the questions below, she responded within a few hours ! Was surprised she was that quick :) hopefully means she has been busy an needed to check emails constantly whilst on holidays
    Cheers

I have several questions for Qrl an do wish for a response

When do you believe there will be an announcement on the company's next move ?

What is our preferred passage forward merger, private cap raising or a JV as we have just completed a large amount of field activity on most of our tenamants!

I did not participate in our recent CR but do wish to no where this money will be best spent

Was the leaving of our geologist a financial thing ? Will he be re employed once our current situation is revolved ?

Are we looking for another geologist ? Local or not ?

Do u believe our current drilling rig is suitable for our drilling an are we able to lease this rig out ?

Last of all has our new employee Julia fitted into your business plan and fulfilling the company goals to get us back drilling ?

Paige's email in return

I am currently overseas on leave and am having my emails forwarded to my husband's address...hence the reply address.

The Board is currently working on a strategy forward and when final, the details will be released to the market.

As announced the funds from the Rights Issue will be used for working capital.

The Quarterly report is due to be released by 31st January.

Regards
    Paige McNeil
    Managing Director
    Quintessential Resources Ltd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.