ZYB 0.00% 1.5¢ zyber holdings ltd

Sent email to ZYB Holdings, page-82

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Volume is relative but $15K is $15K, it's not a lot of money and typically this will make it gappy and easily manipulated. I was just giving reasons as to why the oppies are trading so high, there's not much volume to buy and sell into.

I like to use examples to deduce whether oppies are worth buying into. Assuming the fpo share price will rise and oppies maintain a premium of .5c (long-dated no reason why it shouldn't) then:

FPO 1c, Oppies 0.5c
    FPO 2c, Oppies 1.3c (100% increase versus 130%)
    FPO 3c, Oppies 2.3c (200% increase versus 360%)

So you need to weigh up where you think fpo can go. if short-term trading then I just don't think the extra risk and low volume and gappy nature of oppies is worth it. If you are confident that the fpo can reach 3c then the oppies are potentially good value. Fully diluted 3c is $15mill marketcap, possible if they can produce some meaningful announcements. To risky for me though, there's enough risk in the fpo's and at least if things go really pear-shaped you can sell out quickly. And if ZYB even think about another consolidation you can kiss the oppies goodbye just like all the other oppies that have fallen by the wayside.
    Last edited by makattack: 15/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZYB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.