CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

robandnic"While I'm not a (CQT) investor, I pity the few who got...

1. 97 Posts.
    robandnic

"While I'm not a (CQT) investor, I pity the few who got in a few weeks back.

I think (CQT) is going to continue south unless the company makes a swift and significant announcement clarifying in no unclear terms the feasibility of the project.

(CQT) has risen -read skyrocketted- on a promise - a promise to deliver one of the worlds greatest (diamond) mines. Understandably when doubts arise, one can only watch the market retrace a steep inclin
    e. It will take figures and facts and projected net profits to change that....not a few calming words from the directors. As (CQT) is yet to be producing (and not making a solid income stream) its hard to predict a "bottom" where the fundamentals of the company hold it steady.

I would suggest getting out now...... - there are plenty of good (diamond) producers without the risk......

On the bright side those that bought at sub (2)c really shouldn't let this wipe the smile off their face.....it has been an incredible ride to watch".

a quote from a fellow HC contributor. substitute (CQT) with FMG, and (diamond) with iron ore and you will appreciate the uncanny similarities of the ramping by the executives and the ultimate dimunition in the sp and financial woes of those caught up in and trapped by the hype. good luck, have faith in turpu? he is your saviour? get a grip lads, the outcome will undoubtedly be swift.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.