sentenced to death for atheism - Guess which religion, page-147

1. 27,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I did state from my experience with regards to atheism and modern discoveries in science only reinforces this view. But is that actually surprising that science has become the evolutionists worst nightmare.

The difference is even though the atheist accepts the profoundly absurd odds of a time chance only universe I do not demand people not to express such atheistic evolutionary fantasies on others.

I think that you are wrong that science has become the evolutionist's worst nightmare. I think that theism has often made evolution it's worst nightmare because so many see the theory as a direct challenge to their beliefs.

You are obviously entitled to your opinion about what you call atheistic evolutionary fantasies. It has been pointed out to you that evolution and atheism are not linked. Most, but not all, atheists go along with evolution but evolution does not define atheism. But hey, this has been pointed out to you before and you choose to ignore it - your prerogative.

I have pointed out that many Christians have no problem going along with evolution and do not see the theory as a threat. Another point that you choose to ignore.

As I've said on many occasions, science does not fill gaps in our knowledge with made up stories. You claim that the source of life is an intelligent creator - a statement of faith for which you have no evidence - I claim that I don't know.

I would rather be honest than present a facade of being knowledgeable.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.