A lot of words again. Atheist doesn't agree with anything you...

1. 96 Posts.
    A lot of words again. Atheist doesn't agree with anything you have written In fact an atheist may have a far more fact based argument to all your word regurgitation Why do you feel the need to defend your belief? You attacked atheists belief many times, why? Why do you single out atheist belief? How do you feel tjukurrpa? This is my belief it goes against yours. Will you tell me how superior Christianity is to my belief? It is not my position to tell you that you are wrong, why must you seek to destroy mine or others beliefs? I have many atheist, agnostic, muslim friends. It is not good conversation to argue why a muslim shouldn't worry and just eat some pork. It's not good conversation to tell an atheist he must prepare his mind for an after life. It is not good conversation to argue that Christian that it was wrong for holy crusades on muslim populations. Unfortunately my people's culture is easily diluted by white man's belief and understandings through science. I have a same support for atheist as I do for, other religions. But when religious or atheist people get up on their soap box and tell everyone they are the only ones whose beliefs are correct it comes across very ignorant. Your posts are full of judgement. You can keep on seeking to take my post as an attack and then regurgitate endless lines of your opinion extracted from other like minded peoples opinion, then go to sleep satisfied that you are always right, that your thinking is flawless. That your belief is unshakable. Then why do you seek to defend it? It is this trait of the ignoramous that draws people to question. Genuine questions that the ignoramous feels compelled to refute and deflect. Your life will always be about defending and attacking. You are very much ignoramous I am very sorry to tell you again. You would not be welcome to any of my peoples dream time stories with your judgemental attitude peace and love, blessed be thy father

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.