FML 7.41% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi Pinto, it,s Ok for a CEO to talk up his organisation. BUT!...

1. 561 Posts.
    Hi Pinto,

it,s Ok for a CEO to talk up his organisation. BUT! the data behind it MUST coincide with the rhetoric!

True,meaningful and plentiful,data to investors and potential investors is the key to FML success.. Not rhetoric.

As a previous assessor of some organisations, I have found that the first 15 minutes with a CEO is mostly rhetoric, until what is revewed in the data during the next few days of the assessment.

I ask this question to all FML posters. Did Campbell Baird's last BRR appearance resemble what was released in the recent qrtr.?

did anyone expect to be sitting on 5.6c after listening to the last BRR?.

How many posters on HC bought more shares @ 6c+ on the "watch this space" comment ?.

I am one investor who does not have a ring on my nose, and will not be led by, or listen to rhetoric, unless backed up by matching data.

I,m in long term, but as usual, I will "gap analyse" and question managements rhetoric, versus released data on every occasion.

"There is no sentiment in business or investing" however I find quite a bit of sentimentality on the FML posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.