AVR 1.69% $15.14 anteris technologies ltd

Sentiment Change, page-3

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Agreed, funniest thing that the only thing people could fault ahz on was “yeah but your sp sucks which means everyone whose anyone knows it’s gonna fail”. I wish I had bought at the bottom but took a while to digest the quarterly, having faith in th company but at that point not wanting to commit more capital. Since then I almost doubled my position, more confident on what’s basically a fortnightly basis. When the quarterly passes, the price dropped I sat and thought “the fundimentals are better than they’ve been ever, time to buy”. Sadly it was already back to like 28c by then! It never crossed my mind to sell, but I was flustered by the drop to 20c and promise myself I never make a decision when I’m not 100% clear headed. For this very reason, the company has done nothing but grow stronger. The share price not representing this is the very opportunity people search day and night to find. Very happy to have many amazing posters on here who share that sentiment, and even the ones who have posts against what’s popular but have at least put thought into them, and made or brought up points that are beyond whining, that actually make you think, it’s not as appreciated by as many people here as it should be. Hate the whiners who complain over nothing and act like entitled brats that Wayne hasn’t personally Mailed them a cheque for their time of not making a quick buck. Good times ahead, regardless if the share price follows it as rapidly as it develops, long term we look good.

Where are all the whiners about the company sucking and being useless and not great now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.