AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

sentiment changed to support/positive

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Not wanting to speak to early :)

Its certainly starting to look like Sentiment has moved to a positive stance.

Friday = 20+ mill shares traded.
    Today = 12 Mil added to buy depth
    Today = No noticeable increase/alteration to sell depth

I am expecting a pre-announcement rise to .01 to .012 given the last placement was done at .011.

2nd hand information indicates 5 million euros expected this week. (double benefit...drill contract and main loan facilitation)

Syndicate will undoubtedly be holders by then, if not already buying/brought.

If we look at last Friday, it started slow and initial buying supported further buying and continued strongly through the afternoon.
    No sellers came out in the after market auction.

So all in all....looking supported.

Not expecting any announcement today, unless after market due to time zone of where the money is coming from. Anytime from tomorrow pre-market would seem logical if 2nd hand info is reliable and accurate. (last weeks phone calls received from Mr Wal).

Also not anticipating any unexpected delays in progressing to spud once money received. Pre spud, onsite preparations and logistics ready to go...

I'm also interested in the Secondary shallow targets which if struck again should provide in-drill-interest is maintained whilst heading toward primary intersections.

Maintain my call on increased volumes this week...the time is nigh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.