QTK quiktrak networks limited

Lately I have been reading several posts on various companies...

1. 50 Posts.
    Lately I have been reading several posts on various companies and I have not found in any of them such a nasty animosity like in Qtk. I have red posts relating to good companies as well as speculative companies, company that keep shareholder up to date and companies that don't. Yes there are lots of argument but most of them are constructive including the negative ones. Even they are negative they give an explanation. In qtk this do not happen. Down rampers have only personal attack insults etc... but not a single idea. One of the major target here is smuggler ! I do not know man/woman, I do not know his past on different companies but when I read his posts yes they are all positive but his point of view is mostly based on ann qtk management made therefore what i cannot understand what are all these personal attack based on ? Of course there are other poster they get personal attack (Spitzer, Mexita, Billysomething etc) but none at such level. Why don't we go back to the real purpose of this forum should be ?
    This is my consideration and hope somebody can clarify this unrealistic situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.