AMX 2.99% 34.5¢ aerometrex limited

My, you are having a quiet day!I appreciate your often...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    My, you are having a quiet day!
    I appreciate your often insightful comments, but in this case i feel you may be displaying some emotional baggage in relation to this stock.
    This stock has been in freefall over the past month, partly because general market malaise with unfunded gold explorers and partly because of company specific issues. Lets face it, the reason the company has stalled in its path to production is that Batie West is not economic within the current price and capital markets environment. No one is saying its a dog or it will never fly. Its just plain uneconomic at the moment. AMX had to bounce eventually and it has done so today, but the facts remain as they are until something materially changes (resource/opex, cost of capital) that fundamentally shifts the economics of the project.
    If the project was a ball teared as is being proposed, management would be jumping at the chance to build stuff and start pouring yellow metal.

Your point of comparing SIR in its darkest days with AMX is not relevant in the slightest. You should also refer to the hundreds of other junior miners that were in distress at the time and assess their progress. Do you have those threads, because it will reveal many cautionary or negative posts. Just becuase one or two companies were able to lift themeselves up from the canvas, that is no reason to think that AMX will.
    The only thing I see going for this company in this tough market is the fact that insiders have been heavy buyers sub 50c. This would give me confidence that they are comfortable with the exposure to this mine development in the medium term and more importantly they have a Plan B which is probably a corporate exit. To me, this means that getting in at current levels is an OK bet but dont expect massive upside (unless of course gold goes through the roof).
    I am a buyer at around 20c, just missing out on this dip. It may go down again to the level in which case I am happy... on the other hand it may not which is OK by me and is good news for existing holders.

Just my opinion,so DYOR.

ThePick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.010(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $32.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.5¢ $9.934K 27.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51938 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
35.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 2.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 35.5¢ 3521
Last updated 15.19pm 10/05/2024 ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.