ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

Sentiment matters.....

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    BB's such as this one should ONLY be used to gain shareholder sentiment and maybe a few pointers. It should NOT be used solely for investment research and yesterday was a prime example. I will begin by making a disclaimer. I am, and have been invested in Adslot for many years and will continue to hold.

I do question "Why", What possible motive people have, who are "not" invested but feel it necessary to take the time to put a negative spin on a share they apparently do not hold and suggest shareholders sell. Mmmmm, what possible reason could that be? Who invests time and effort for no gain?

Regarding the selling of 10,000,000 shares by Mr Andrew Barlow I would like to say, I am not sure exactly what the term "Non recourse loan maturity" means in the context of Adslot and Mr Barlow himself. Perhaps someone may clarify this for me. However, more importantly what I would like to re~iterate is that current Management of Adslot continue to hold;

Mr Andrew Barlow 50,550,000
    Mr Adrian Giles 19,633,409
    Mr Ian Lowe 14,461,929
    Mr Ben Dixon. 35,369,513
    Mr Geoff Dixon. 86,252,015

So, let's keep the discussion real. Mr Andrew Barlow for his own personal reasons disposed of approximately 16.5% of his holding. He remains the second largest shareholder in the business. Personally, I am interested in the value of these shares, which equates to $0.0832 per share. IMO still undervalued but substantially more than today's $0.058 !!! Being a little naive, Can anyone explain how this price was achieved?

I do believe, It is a positive situation for shareholders when the Directors and senior management of a business have some "skin" in the game.

We must also not that in April of this year a new substantial holder invested nearly A$1,000,000~ into the Business and I am sure this was not done without thorough research.

In terms of traction in the market place, What exactly is the benchmark? 10%, 20%, 30%, 40% growth???What exactly is a realistic number. Let's just take a small number of extracts from the 2016 Annual Report without posting the whole document here;

Trading Technology Revenue +59% on the prior year (with license fees and trading fees +75% and +25% respectively on FY15).
    Revenues from continuing operations and total income +19%
    Receipts from trade and other creditors grew +36% year on year from $8.3M to $11.3M
    Nett cash outflows from operating activities continue to reduce by 13% from ($3.8M) to ($2.75M)
    Symphony grew by +20% from $2.3B to $2.75B

These are facts published in the Companies 2016 Annual Report.

Please DYOR and read through the past annual reports, the purpose of the placement(to raise working capital to implement the Companies expansion plan) and this financial years announcements regarding progress etc...
    As I have said prior, this is a 12-36 month project imo but one that will reflect a SP closer to $0.50 than it is today. Why else would a substantial holder as recent as April 2017 invest nearly $1,000,000~ ????

Good Luck All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.