ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

Sentiment matters....., page-4

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    All shares rise and fall on announcements, so without referring back I would expect this to happen. Rumour and announcements are what create volatility and opportunity, I understand this. And of course, companies in their infancy require funding  and need to make their shop window look as appealing as possible to II's etc. Much better to raise via placements than having debt to service when you are trying to grow and cash flow is limited. But without this, what opportunities for new business would exist? How would a business take its idea from infancy to  market without this practise? And of course, during this process investors have the opportunities to make a little profit along the way.

Adslot provided shareholders with a clear agenda as to what that funding was for, an expansion plan to establish and secure market share. Will it eventually work out, well that is the ultimate question. If you think yes, invest. If not then put your money elsewhere. As it stands the business has sufficient cash to continue carrying out its business plan.... and by the end of this year we will see just how much progress has been achieved or not.

Should "other" Members of the BOD or senior management start disposing of significant amounts of their shares I will accept that as a clear sign. Disposing of a small amount may simply be for personal reasons or other investment opportunities ~ these people have their fingers in many pies.

For me, I am happy to give the management time to deliver on their promises as to date they have not given me any reason to think otherwise.

Good luck to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.