NST 3.15% $13.84 northern star resources ltd

Sentiment shift

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Very interesting to watch the recent upward move for gold and especially the gold miners and even more especially the quality ones, like NST

While the POG in AUD isnt much higher than at the beginning of September, gold stocks in general are considerably higher. The GDX/GDXJ have seen many days with with 5% or more upwards movement in the last couple of weeks. To me it seems obvious, that more and more people of the worldwide investment community are waking up to the fact, that the current financial system is heading full speed towards the iceberg and there are far too few saving boats left for all the participients.

IMO many are starting to grasp, what we goldbugs knew all along. In the end when the global debt bubble pops, you better have at least some (much better a lot) exposure to physical gold and silver and the miners.

What makes me smile a lot these last weeks is the fact, that the real outstanding quality gold miners are outperforming the rest of the pack so easily. NST is a shining example of how a mining company should be run and recently that is reflected in the share price, which wasnt the case early 2015.
    Which reminds me of the famous quote from Benjamin Graham: "In the short run, the stock market is like a voting machine, but in the long run, it is like a weighing machine"

I think we are just witnessing the beginning of this sentiment shift and there is a lot of upward movement for NST still to cover, to express the true value of the company. Especially since only the first of the "finacial system believers" have already realized what the final saving boats will be.
    Of all the wealth in the world, just a fraction is invested in gold ( and silver), and this will change in the coming weeks, monts and years ahead. Dramatically so i think.

So as an NST investor, just sit back and enjoy, there is reason to believe it will be the ride of a lifetime. ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.84
Change
-0.450(3.15%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.81 $14.08 $13.70 $94.67M 6.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27402 $13.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.85 1067 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.