HDR hardman resources limited

H, I would add that HDR are in a self destructive mode. Putting...

1. 371 Posts.
    H, I would add that HDR are in a self destructive mode. Putting out that news on a day like yeasterday, prior to end of financial year, and without discussing the (few positives) is unforgivable. If HDR are still making reasonable money (and I assume they are) then even somewhat further declines in flows shouldn't be that concerning, and they could have simply shown the state of affairs with their financial credentials in their quarterly report in July, also avoiding further dumping for taxt losses in June.

Not much that was said yesterday wasn't more or less known already, other than perhaps the ongoing decline in flows, funny last week Potter was saying the 4 southern wells were stabilising nicely... Anyone here trust management?

By the way, I've drawn a trend line through the decline that has occurred to date. Going forward it's not a pretty sight... Though it might not give a true picture of where we're heading, it's time to be conservative, I trust it more than Simon's calls. I'll be selling some today at disgraceful prices as I can see this stock getting back to previous lows on the charts before the months out (I think it made high 140s).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.