OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

sentiment turning positive, page-26

1. 11,632 Posts.
    lapdog hard to argue with you when you spell it out as clear as that. but you know me..lol

you posted
    "IMO OZL mgt should have come back to retail shareholders for new share issues to wipe out all debt since they are its only true supporters!"

Forget issues we had no control over... AM and his suits, have IMO been caught handling all this huge problem ( the things they had control over) so poorly, its like we're all waiting for AM to handle things better and the opposite happens, its clear they have no real peoples person there worth any salt, trying to handle the shares holders 100% better. How do you think now they can come to the share holders and ask for more money. true support by share holders is nearly all but gone, sorry mate this guy is no CEO sure we are paying him to be one but bad luck for us. Fact things he could have controlled he failed miserably on. he's treated us like we're nothing and now he's going to ask for more money. Unbelievable like what I've posted, he's his own worse enemy on so many fronts.

But here's the good news many share holders/traders have short memories, so if he just starts doing things well from even this point, much of this may even be forgotten in a very small amount of time. I suggest bring in a top PR persons "NOW" for a start pay him what he wants, lets start to get this boat afloat, so we have the chance to sail again.

Regards

Mx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.