AGY 0.00% 8.1¢ argosy minerals limited

sentiment will change

1. 1,299 Posts.
    Jordyn23,

Yes i can confirm that a big project in Zambia will be announced within a week, the company is very excited about doing business in this country where the government are opening doors and welcoming them with open arms, but as you stated i do agree whether this will have any affect with the SP.

As for Burundi i am extremely confident just like my sparring partner Jack64 that this decision will be overturned very soon, whether its 1 week, 4 weeks, 8 weeks or 8 months it will happen, this country has alot more to lose if it doesn't, a caveat has been put on the mining lease as of yesterday and with a win in the courts nobody will be able to get anywhere near this deposit for a minimum of 5 years once concessions are granted in AGY's favour for force majeure, also you will find that the Burundian government was yesterday served with litigation papers by email and fax, the reason we have a french law firm is because french is the main language spoken in this country.

One thing very important to remember why this decision will be overturned very quickly, Burundi was recently given a $40mil loan for its country by the World Bank, it also has another $600mil pending in aid coming, this will be pulled if its seen not to be towing the line with international investors.

Also of note is that Parliament sits every Thursday so they will know of the action already and the Senate sits on Mondays, some very important decision coming up for Burundi one would say, might be a few sackings upcoming over the weekend.

Duffieb, Andy_j and other fwits, why do you bother posting.

Zmans, Uncle Chop Chop, Zzzzdad, Sopgeo, Jordyn23, Jack64 and a few others thank you for your intelligent posts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $79.25K 971.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38145 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 42728 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.