HGO 0.00% 5.6¢ hillgrove resources limited

sentiment, page-28

1. 1,110 Posts.
    Dear Liquidbareel,

Is too much of the liquid causing you to slur the "bareel"? Only kidding.

I agree with you. In an earlier post, I said that (IMO) HGO had stuffed up the placement by placing the price so low. You offer a special placement at 40c, when the SP is much higher, what else would you expect? It is as if HGO wanted to send a message that they think the company is over-valued!

Regarding the future, I also think there will be a market correction - the problem lies not with the US dollar, but with the US economy. IMO, it is seriously broken and needs fixing, not more "paper stimulation". The recent confirmation of Bernake does not distill much confidence that the US economy will be fixed.

Regarding China, IMO the issue is more to do with previously low interest rates on borrowings and savings - high savings rate and low interest = property speculation. The main concern of the Chinese government is and will be "internal stability", and here it sees the spread of wealth across its 1.6 billion people as a prioity.

The Chinese have criticised the US for its huge deficits, threatening the value of the US dollar. Interestingly, China has meager gold reserves. IMO, it is not out of the question that China may sell US dollars and buy gold..mmmm

IMO, I think gold is an important play for 2010.

I am currently out of HGO (except for the SPP), to maximise my exposure to MEO. I will be back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $117.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $95.53K 1.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 424982 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 57437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.