BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

sentiment, page-7

1. 5,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Thanks Bones, I enjoy your posts too. Well it has been a long haul from YML days when we had a 100mt DSO target. The next month or so will give us a clear direction, one way or the other. Like all posters I would have liked an agreement on rail to have been bedded down some time ago. And I would also like to be a fly on the wall to see how things are going now. Yes, BRM has had a long time to get this done, but we have had more than a few interruptions and distractions, (including some self inflicted).

Against this one has to appreciate that a long term commercial rail agreement is a significant investment of time and resources for both BRM and FMG, with a long and complex list of variable to negotiate. FMG would not have made a significant effort to enter long term negotiations if it was not serious about getting us rail. And yes, FMG probably wants its pound of flesh.

The other variable is Wah Nam, who by now (assuming they have decided to grow up and become are rational investors, and not pie in the sky dream merchants), hopefully can appreciate the implications for their investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.