EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

Looks like there's still life in the old dog, with new blood...

1. 4,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2729
    Looks like there's still life in the old dog, with new blood soaking up the supply side.

I dare say that when CVT sees some meaningful news flow, Ted's insto / investor network will start to come alive and throw a few $ behind the stock. Be prepared that this stock can move 1 - 2c at a time down at these levels without much buying power required.

Having a look at the technicals and there's reason to be optimistic at the moment, with the stock coming off the floor in recent days, the upswing has changed many indicators into positive mode, with the first real resistance in the share price coming in at the 7c level (where it will meet the 200 day MA).

It's fair to say it's not going to 7c in a straight line, however it would not take much buying power to take the price there. On the weekly chart, a close above 3.9c would be very bullish, with all stochastics, RSI and MACD turning up! On the daily chart, the indicators are running hot at the moment, however the most positive signal I believe, being that of the MACD back at the 0 level and pushing forwards.

CVT daily.JPG

CVT weekly.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2497762 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4512592 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.