ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

sentiment

1. 20 Posts.
    Hey guys,

I think we can all see the potential here. Great grade announcements and a potentially massive resource.

However, it doesnt appear that the company is overly concerned about the shareprice or the constant selling down after announcements.

Maybe a few small tweaks in PR, advice on the strategic direction of the company and the JORC release would help to sort this out.

For example, currently on ASX website their principle activities are listed;
    "Operates as a multi national media service company; services extend from creation through production to multiple site delivery of both indoor and outdoor point of sale media; operates a large network of exclusive outdoor advertising concessions in the Peo"

Now what help to anyone is that?

Are ADS's issues still related to disgruntled holders of 'a provider of funding to a medical scanning business' exiting due to the changing nature of the co.?

Are sovereign risk issues keeping this down?
    From my reading, Saudi looks one of the safer areas to do business in the middle east.

Any ideas?

The other Bariq projects apart from Jabal Sayid look interesting, surely the only way from here is up.

However will these issues keep holding down ADS while other opportunities fly by?

Any thoughts greatly appreciated, I am quite new to this so please fill me in if i have interpreted anything wrongly etc

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.1¢ 853755 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.