BMN 0.80% $3.71 bannerman energy ltd

sentiment

1. 144 Posts.
    Both of the issues that are now touted as being reasons for the lackluster share price (Savannah and poor credit conditions) have been known about for nearly a year.

The resource upgrade has arrived and surpased expectations so that cannot be blamed any more.

What has changed since people were happy to buy at 2.00 plus? Has something new emerged about Savannah or has the credit crisis worsened in the last week or two?

Is it all manufactured sentiment so the big guys can screw the little guys? How quickly it can change is a joke, look at last time the price was at this point, almost like a game.

Cannot believe we are back at the same position, yet have progressed 4 months closer to a production mine, have a BFS underway, upward U Price and a resource upgrade!

Cannot believe I removed my stop loss at 2.28 either! Though I doubt I would have stayed out long if it was hit, thinking it would rebound above 2.00.

Have a good night everyone, hope things improve for us all soon. Have transferred some more money today to my trading account if this gets ridiculously cheap before the games are over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.71
Change
-0.030(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $567.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.72 $3.83 $3.71 $2.398M 642.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 32245 $3.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.74 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.