AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

@Smoj,I have presented in previous posts the changes into...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    @Smoj,

I have presented in previous posts the changes into battery technology, maybe you could diligently dyor into these compositions a good place to start would be to look at the LFP technology that has improved it's technology to be one of the safest battery technology's available and will continue to improve its capacity, which would then eliminate the need for Nickel and Cobalt altogether, the 3 biggest battery manufactures in the World are working on this technology along with other compositions to make a better safer and cheaper battery for the EV Industry.

AUZ MINES needs to wrap up financing before the deadline or they are dead in the water (no excuses) and if people here think there is not a CR coming before the deadline then they must have sone cloudy area's circling around them, because the reason behind that is easy to understand, if they fail to gain finance, the SP will crash, so they will need to inject cash to keep the lifestyles going, in any event the new battery technology will eventually eliminate the current NCM battery as a little research shows.

Go back through and find the videos posted and maybe look up the latest news like the follo

wing,

LFP Battery News / Is the end of Nickel in sight.

Good Luck with your research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.