AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

To make sure at the next AGM meeting the 2 at the top are the...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    To make sure at the next AGM meeting the 2 at the top are the first ones shown the door and the way out as many shareholders would agree, one only needs to look at the last voting numbers to know it's coming, and guess who will be holding the door ajar for them.

The trough feeding has gone on long enough and the BoD keep coming up with new announcements that have no relevancy to the company financing unfortunately there are those who still think they will secure finance, imo that will not happen as they have been on that ride for over 3 years and are still pulling the wool over holders eyes.

Some just need to wake up to all that's happening around them as a lot of New Technology is happening in this sector that will eliminate the need for what AUZ MINES have in the ground for the EV Market, in saying that it maybe a different story with a different board come 2030 when it may just be required maybe.

So in answer to why I hold I want to play Norman the Doorman at the next AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $29.77K 3.308M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 9036857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 970180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.