AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Well everyone can clearly see that @Alway cannot comprehend what...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Well everyone can clearly see that @Alway cannot comprehend what is written, but just to clarify my position for you again the following should cover it hopefully anyways,

The Changes in Battery Chemistry is Evolving at an Alarming Pace with 3 of The BIGGEST Battery Manufacturers making huge Advances to Eliminate the Dangerous Chemicals that are Responsible for Many Fires within the EV Vehicles being produced, hence the reason these Big Battery Manufactures are looking to Eliminate the use of Nickel and Cobalt with the LFP technology and other Battery Compositions that will make EV Batteries much Safer in the future as well as Producing Cheaper Batteries that are only 2 thirds the cost of the current NCM Battery Technology, then it's a No Brainer for the 3 Biggest Battery Manufacturers to Eliminate the Nickel and Cobalt to produce a Better Product for Consumers, as I have stated before if people want to get something back from this wreck then they need to look at those companies supplying the chemicals that will be driven by the Biggest Battery Manufacturers, unfortunately AUZ MINES will not be part of that growth imo.

Further to the above its simple Economics, but again some here fail to understand that as well, in any event I have never stated Nickel and Cobalt won't still be in demand quite the opposite, but imo it will not be utilised in Electric Vehicles both from a Safety Aspect and a Economic Aspect in the foreseeable future one only needs to be able to comprehend what's written to fully understand what Technologies will be the most sort after in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.