PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Cheers Cluedo, looks like this decision is getting the rounds in...

1. 810 Posts.
    Cheers Cluedo, looks like this decision is getting the rounds in the US press now. I'd personally be happy enough to see less discussion on this issue of exploring the national grasslands in the US media - sense from the outcomes of recent public consultations that this is the kinda thing is most likely to rattle negative public perception which could put a negative slant on the private lands we already have access too.

Picked this one up this morning too which seems to confirm what I heard from the co/- i.e. that the regulatory framework in North Dakota is in place for us to move forwards with Sentinel. Thought it an odd kind of reference to be found in fact - clearly posted on the net! www.westgov.org/wieb/meetings/emr2008/briefing/08-27-08JDeutsch.pdf

Yesterday's presentation gives us our answer on the resource upgrade. More drilling and testing in the near future in AM, Blue Hills (and the new area?), with the resource definition now at end of the year - think I share Warrick's view though that tinkering with the resource will not likely have significant impact until some further clarity on what the possibilities are.

Brief thoughts from a hotel room somewhere in Thailand - looking forward to getting home! D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.