PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

With thanks to mowerman from the GIR thread for alerting to this...

1. 810 Posts.
    With thanks to mowerman from the GIR thread for alerting to this article and trust he is happy for me to steal his thunder!

Nice to see some local press and expect that the PR machine in the states will jump onto this in the next few days. I'll be OS for the next week or so but will try and track and post as I can.

Looks like the market has taken a bit of notice this morning which is sweet and I liked the confidence of today's annoucement. PMH is sounding pretty confident in moving things forwards at Sentinel and on track for Resource estimate in 4th quarter, and environmental studies to commence at the end of the year! I'm happy.

Warm regards all, Donna

"Sydney - Tuesday - September 9: (RWE Aust Business News) - PacMag Metals (PMH) has new germanium and molybdenum assay results from the Church deposit that occurs within the company's lease in North Dakota, USA.

The central lease represents only a small portion (approximately 20pc) of the current prospective tenure within the Sentinel project, and further exploration is likely to expand significantly this initial discovery.

Mineralised intervals intersected in drilling are currently being assayed to obtain accurate uranium results as well as to obtain molybdenum and germanium results.

The weighted average grade for all 12 holes is 106ppm germanium, and 0.138pc molybdenum with uranium previously reported at 0.105pc.

Germanium is known as one of the electronic metals, a high value speciality element used in the manufacture of solar panels, fibre optics, plastics, infrared sensors and high speed electronics.

Whilst the company will continue to focus on pre-feasibility studies and assessing regional targets near its large Ann Mason porphyry copper-molybdenum deposit, located in Nevada, the new Sentinel project provides a near-term development play, which can easily be tested by shallow drilling.

The company is considering fast tracking evaluation of the Sentinel Project and is currently scoping environmental study and permit requirements."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.