CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Sentry agreement timing, page-577

1. 917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Back to sentry.

I was perusing their website and had a read of the news section (this is where the sentry boss released that letter earlier in the year where he said that sentry advisors had to make changes to future proof their businesses by cutting costs etc or risk getting left behind, and a lot of us IAMers presumed that this meant the trial was progressing nicely and that a positive Sentry/IAM announcement was imminent). It's depressing reading back through this thread at all the predictions of buy symbols and bottoms reached, and the price is nothing like today

Anyway, Sentry had a conference in Bali at the end of August and there's a link to the program. The conference is on the change/challenge/ opportunity. NO MENTION OF IAM ANYWHERE (as far as I can see!) :/ None of our guys were listed as guest speakers. Does this mean we are dead and buried from a sentry point of view?

Can anyone with more knowledge of the financial planning industry or have any experience with the companies that were given speaking sessions (Zenith, perlotan etc) advise whether these companies also do the same/similar thing as IAM?

I'm not downramping here, just a worried holder.

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/9fdf4...d6-78d14e74af3e/SentryAdvice_AMBClub_AW_B.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.