MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

sentry will not proceed with jv, page-4

1. 2,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi All,

As I post earlier (see below) there had to be a reason for the "The sophisticated Investors - To be Issued 88 million shares At $0.014 per share (52 week low). No "Risk to The sophisticated Investors".

JMHO they have probably have left the building by now with a very nice return on their money. No "Substantial Investor" noticed filed todate since issuance. Time will tell...

No Cheers here,
    Brantley

re: 1.4c placement a discgrace (Brantley) HotCopper Top 30 Favourite Poster -

Code: MHL - MONITOR ENERGY LIMITED (Price Chart | Google MHL) Post: 2998847 Reply to: #2997627 from SpyValley Views: 406
    Posted: 15/06/08 16:53 Sentiment: None Disclosure: No Stock Held From: 124.149.xxx.xxx

Hi All,

JMHO but this move by management was just another action of "Desperation".

The real winners in this last action were:

# Oil Advisers P/L - consultancy fee (No risk on their part)

# Melbourne Capital Limited - *Approx. 5% facilitation fee ($61,600) (No risk on their part)

*The Approx. 5% facilitation fee is based on research of past deals that Melbourne Capital Limited have done.

# The sophisticated Investors - To be Issued 88 million shares At $0.014 per share. (*Minimum Risk)

*The 88 million shares are being issued at the 52 week low of $0.014 per share. Minimum risk on their part with very good short-term ROR.

JMHO if the The sophisticated Investors had been briefed on something happening near term then the equitable action by MHL would have been to issue the shares on say a VWAP share price over a certain period as opposed to the 52 week low share price. JMHO they were probably not willing to take that risk and would only accept an issue price of $0.014 which would minimize their risk and maximize their return. Again JMHO.

# MHL Management - They continue to receive their salaries and benefits. (No Risk.)

# Shareholders - The shallow comfort that the company has cash to stay afloat for a period of time and hopefully pull something off. (High Risk Spec play ATM.)

BTW The first action of "Desperation" IMO announced to the market was the engaging of Oil Advisers P/L on a consultancy basis back in May and I posted my concerns on this at that time.

Again ATM I do not hold. I will wait and see what happens next or signs of another "Pump & Dump".

Good luck to all.

Cheers,
    Brantley

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.