PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

sep q report ?, page-22

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Reiner001,

Wow, a hard hitting post, that will sure put most of our feet firmly back on the ground! No harm in being conservative and we all know that ABU has a long way to go.

"At this stage all pie in the sky", yes it is, but isn't that why people invest in "spec stocks"? We're after 300%, 600%+ capital gains! Can't get that in a bank over a 2 year time frame.

I look at my watchlist of over 20 spec mining companies, and if investors didn't place value on these companies' possible future plans and sp worth, or "pie in the sky", they'd be valued at 1c, not the 20c, 60c or 80c as some of them are, without any production to date!

Didn't Poseidon get to $200+ once, on "pie in the sky?" Don't a lot of investors buy on rumour? Isn't investing in a "spec stock" about risk taking and buying on potential earnings?

Some of the main questions to be asked before investing in ABU might be:
    Are there better "spec stocks" to invest in than ABU at present?
    Are there other "spec stocks" with better "pie in the sky" than ABU?
    Is the current sp a good price to buy in at?
    Will ABU again test the 2.1c resistance level?
    Will the full on mining be as successful as predicted?

One important thing that ABU has in its favour is that production is near term!

When there are at least 2 major stock broking firms recommending ABU as a "spec buy", including conservative sp targets of 6c and 7c, some extra credence is added to the stock. My initial target is 10c at some point of time.

This forum not only shares, discusses and debates ABU's progress to date, and new announcements, but also the possibilities for ABU in the future. Which I think is a good thing. There's no point everyone sitting back and not posting anything because it is "pie in the sky", there'd be little to speculate and postulate about?

ABU has plans for the future, doesn't any business? Right now the SA government is working on a 30 year plan! These plans might not all come to fruition, but ABU is planning to mine Buccaneer, is planning to explore Kroda, is planning to explore Old Pirate and its surrounds in more detail and drilling depth, is planning to become a 100 000oz per year Gold producer, and I think that it is important to discuss and debate these ideas. Articles written about Australia's mining companies have sections about the future visions for the companies.

Based on the "facts" that I have read from ABU, and listened to from Darren in broadcasts, I really like the ABU story to date. ABU's "pie in the sky" statements also appeal to me and obviously to many other investors, as over 100 million shares have traded hands over the last month or so. If these investors didn't like ABU's "pie in the sky" then there'd be no trades, as everyone would be sitting back and waiting until "Christmas", for the final trial mining results to come out!

Go ABU!

Does "over and out" mean that you won't be posting again until Christmas?

And you don't think that the sp will move before Christmas?

(The Tanami Gold financial crisis sell off, and ABU's removal from the S&P/ASX 300 Index listing, has prompted an 80 million+ share sell off of ABU shares.

But these shares were bought by investors, at prices as high as 3.8c, who were buying on "pie in the sky", because as you have rightly pointed out, ABU's final figures have not been released, and Darren has to "guesstimate" the future production costs, and ABU has still "to prove that it can spin serious profit at POG AUD 1350."

If investors weren't buying ABU for its "pie in the sky" potential, there'd be no trades, let alone 100m+!!!!)

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $40.20K 20.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4219821 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 24828420 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.