AIS 10.0% 18.0¢ aeris resources limited

@coto -Aeris has always been a copper producer.Personally I am...

1. 5,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3122
    @coto -Aeris has always been a copper producer.

Personally I am here for the copper.
    Aeris derisked with Cracow, as handy gold mine which actually can grow to be reasonably significant ultimately- all can be nicely profitable now, especially when gold appreciates.
    Aeris is now also diversified with Jaguar but I like it also being quoted in copper equivalent for the total there too, though zinc with the copper.
    Am very happy with AIS now moving into the Cloncurry district.

AIS has picked up RoundOaks best assets, with growth.
    I agree it has been horrible months and I am also heavily invested here, & way down, and I’m sure all of us have experienced big pain with the shock of this years shareprice falls. Not what we imagined when was undervalued at 14-16c even. (pre consolidation sp)

There is not an official recession in the US.
    Record numbers of EVs were sold globally last month.
    Rapid development of alternative energies. Needing larger amounts of copper.
    Major disruptions to copper mining in South America, & lower production from all major miners has been being reported.
    Extremely low copper levels global exchanges.

*Copper price selldown is out of sink with fundamentals, and more copper mines and supply is needed within a few years.
    The world is officially in deficit for copper this year.

The markets always surprise and there has been much manipulation in the commodities markets.

Aeris will be producing substantially more copper within the next years and holds good assets.
    *Constellation developement we all look forward to.

Aeris must be the safest jurisdiction copper miner exposure in the asx?

Have to let time have time here now and the global events happen as they will.
    AIS has been sold down way too far & any reverse in the copper price is going to likely see keen interest in the company- this is my opinion though I have no crystal ball.
    Hope may ameliorate your frustration somewhat- all the best to us all.

Last edited by Aqua65: 03/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.020(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $174.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 17.5¢ $871.9K 4.785M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 258558 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 291872 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.