KCN 4.65% $1.35 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I am with you, to quite some extent, IMHO."Cel. events" ,...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I am with you, to quite some extent, IMHO."Cel. events" , however, to me just shows, we follow the Thai way, which to me ( did some business there for quite some years)more or less mandatory and, to me , shows we follow the "rules".
    It is not our country and definitely nothing really of importance to blow up such handling endlessly , as done repeately.
    "Bonuses " to me ( IMHO) just show, we made it.
    Apart from that management most certainly doesn`t show ambition to jump into any Jacuzzi and join some others and behave kind of crazy gamblers having hit whatever jackpot. We are no gamblers. Not with 15 years elapsed.
    Over and above of "bank loan" I am also of the firm opinion that, "NE sale" is neither really targeted now and/or necessary and just backup, if worst comes to worst. Sale shld work any how, if required.
    I personally don`t care as to buyback, not after 15 years. There is always a flipside. I am really convinced, that such buyback is going to start as soon as situation requires. There are such a lot of future demanding tasks ( IPO, exploration etc etc etc) that board has to secure qualified people to go ahead. Not that easy. Perhaps there is one or the other poster to join the ranks. GLTALH and enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.35
Change
0.060(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $347.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.33 $1.36 $1.30 $900.7K 678.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2877 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 2963 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.