No, we need the states- the states prevent one size fits all...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    No, we need the states- the states prevent one size fits all decrees by an absolute power. So many have fled Victoriastan over the last 2 years yet, if the states didn't exist, where would people escape to from commie country (Victoriastan) and move to ?

Victorians have escaped to SA and NSW and yes, some even foolishly escaped to QLD, which isn't an escape at all... if you were able to get rid of the states, the commies within the ALP would be licking their lips because they know they're then only a step away from a totalitarian state, where they wield absolute control.

We don't need bloody local shire councils though. The worst political decisions made are always by local councils:
    'We need a sports centre and you all must pay for it'. says the popular yob.
    'But, I'm in a wheelchair and I don't do sports'. says the unpopular cripple.
    'That's not my fault'. replies the popular yob, to the applause of local idiots.

PM, Upper House, Lower House, Judiciary and State Governments. That's plenty.
    If we get rid of local councils and push their tasks onto bureaucrats within the states, we remove the most inefficient layer of government.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.